We process your personal data when you are using our services and/or by providing information to us.
No special and/or sensitive personal data is processed.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on the product or service you use:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Business email address
- Business telephone number
- Business address information
- Payment details
- IP address
- Additional information required for the service you want to use. This information will only be used for the described purpose.
For which purpose do we process which personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you to perform the service you use.
- To deliver goods and services you use.
- If you visit us, we register your name, company name and the name of the person or department you visit. The date and time of arrival and departure will also be registered. The purpose of the recording is to know who is present in and around the building in case of an emergency. The registration is deleted after 24 hours. In the event of an emergency, the registration will be retained longer, but no longer than the legal storage period.
How long does Corlido stores data?
Corlido does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary for achieving the goals for which your data is collected. If there is no agreement, your data will be retained for the maximum duration of a year.
Sharing with third parties
We share your personal data with third parties only when necessary for the execution of the agreement and in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Corlido uses Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use the website. The data collected in Google Analytics is anonymized and encrypted.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, collect or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com.
How does Corlido protect personal data?
Corlido takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Corlido’s website uses a reliable SSL certificate to ensure your personal data does not end up in the wrong hands.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure, there are indications of misuse or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by Corlido, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course we are happy to help if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If, after contacting us, you still have complaints about our working method with regard to privacy and security, then you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).